The Kid’s Arts Academy runs art, cooking and animation classes for 4-14year olds. it was founded by Director Hannah Pearson, who is a fully qualified primary school teacher with more than 10 years’ experience as a teacher and also a freelance artist.
All of our inspiring art, animation and cooking activities are designed and delivered by DBS checked professionals; their experience of working with children and dedication to creative learning make our clubs a great place to be.
The objective of the Kids Arts Academy is to provide the opportunity for children to develop their artistic, animation and cooking skills and have lots of fun!
Whilst learning and developing creative techniques, the children are also taught how to develop their ideas and how to bring their imaginations to life.
At the heart of all of the Kid’s Arts Academy’s activities there is a strong emphasis on:
- developing each child’s imagination;
- exploring and developing different creative techniques and how different materials & ingredients can be used;
- developing their artistic & culinary vocabulary & confidence to discuss each other’s work and develop their ideas;
Our holiday clubs follow Ofsted’s ‘Every Child Matters Aims’, which are to:
- be healthy
- stay safe
- enjoy and achieve
- make a positive contribution
- achieve economic well-being